- It’s when he/she hurts you over and over again but then you still want him/her in your life.
- It’s when you know he/she cheats on you but then you keep your eyes closed.
- It’s when he/she doesn’t care anymore but you keep on finding any little chance just to continue what you both have.
- It’s when he/she tells you it’s time to give up but for you it’s still worth a try.
- It’s when he/she doesn’t love you anymore but you don’t care as long as you love him/her.
Too much love for a person makes you do the craziest things. Whatever that someone does, if you really love him/her, you will do anything just to make him/her stay. Because that’s what love means. You keep on fighting, you have to be in pain for you to understand how it feels like to be happy, you always have to try and you must never give up. But sometimes, too much love for someone makes you forget about yourself. You need to put yourself first before anyone else. It’s okay to fight, to try and to give a chance but not all the time. You’re just exposing yourself in pain. You’re not supposed to be in so much pain if and only if you know how to say “No.”
You deserve someone better. It may sound very common, but it is a fact.